As noted above, you can save a whopping $2,500(!!) on your next trip to our home island of St. Croix!
The deal comes courtesy of our friends at Delta Air Lines and the U.S. Virgin Islands Department of Tourism. To cash in, you gotta’ purchase round-trip tickets on Delta’s great new weekly (Saturday) nonstop flight from Atlanta to St. Croix and book a stay of seven (7) consecutive nights (or more) at any one of these 10 hotels:
- Arawak Bay: The Inn at Salt River
- The Buccaneer Hotel
- Club Comanche
- Club St. Croix Beach Resort
- Colony Cove Beach Resort
- Divi Carina Bay All-Inclusive Resort & Casino
- The Palms at Pelican Cove (pictured above)
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort
- Sand Castle on the Beach
- Tamarind Reef Resort
Eligible travel must take place between December 20–27, 2014 or December 27, 2014–January 3, 2015, two periods when hotel prices tend to be at or near their highest annual levels all across the islands. (And when the party is at its hottest in St. Croix!)
That won’t confront you, though, as you’ll be getting a fat $2,500 resort credit to apply toward your accommodations.
To receive your credit, you’ll have to input your travel details on this web page after purchasing your flights and making your hotel reservations.
The Catch: YOU GOTTA’ MOVE FAST!
* The information in this story was accurate at the time of publishing. All rates and specials are subject to change at the travel provider’s discretion.