The Government of Curaçao issued an update:
- All incoming flights, are canceled with the exception of flights carrying local resident in the possession of a valid retour-ticket, and a sedula.
- Authorized specialists, freight and medical services between Aruba, Bonaire, Sint Maarten, St. Eustatius & Saba are exceptions of the rules.
- All returning residents are obliged to spend 14 days in quarantine. This needs to take place at home, as long as this is possible.
- Only non-residents are allowed to travel abroad. Residents are not allowed to travel abroad.
- All maritime traffic is prohibited to enter our country with the exception of certain cases such as the transportation of fuel, ship for repair, freight, etc.
- All restaurants, snack bars, and food & beverage service (including hotels) are only allowed to provide food delivery or pick up service. It is not allowed to sit, socialize or eat in these establishments. If it’s still the case, the establishment will be closed.
Send this to a friend